Honesty, respect and dedication

College Students Can Fight Back Against Criminal Charges

College is supposed to be a time of exploration and learning about yourself so that each student is prepared for a bright future. If you are a student or parent of a student who has made a mistake, you do not have to let that mistake get in the way of the many positive possibilities that await. Instead, contact Andrew F. Skala, Esq., for skilled and knowledgeable defense representation.

Here To Help In Any Way You Need

My firm regularly works with parents and their children when it comes to campus-related criminal charges. I can assist you if your child is facing campus crime charges arising out of alleged incidents involving, for instance:

  • Drugs
  • Alcohol (including underage drinking and DUI)
  • Sexual assault
  • Theft
  • Rape
  • Restraining orders

If you have already tried to come to a reasonable resolution with the school, you have probably found out the hard way that the school is there to protect itself. They are not there to treat the student fairly, particularly if they have already decided that it is more politically expedient to protect the accuser at the expense of your rights.

Seasoned Legal Judgment

With more than 20 years of legal experience – much of it gained in the courtroom, I can help you and your child move through this process while protecting your rights. Particularly where the law is unclear, still developing or (as is often the case with campus issues) nonexistent, you can depend on my experience to provide you with the judgment you need to understand your options and choose from them wisely.

At my firm, you are much more than just a file number. I always aim to build a relationship of trust and honesty that serves as the foundation for a successful case.

Contact The Firm For A Free Initial Consultation

Andrew F. Skala, Esq., is based in Greenburg and serves clients throughout the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania. To schedule a free initial consultation, call me at 724-493-9044. You can also contact the firm online to make your appointment.